Here’s 5 things I’ve learnt after sitting at the typer for 5 days:
1. Sometimes there just isn’t enough coffee in the world.
2. Page 1 is never as scary as it sounds.
3. Never read what you’ve written until you’re done.
4. 2000 words a day is sometimes very easy, and at other times it’s harder than watching a Twilight marathon.
5. You never leave the office. You can close the laptop, go do something else but your mind will keep working on those next words.
Current word count is 10,081 of 80,000.
I’m thinking of making the wise investment of a Playstation 4. But I can’t see how that could possibly have an effect on my word count this week… no not at all.